Raw Pearls believes that good product knowledge helps your sales staff sell their product well. Retailers often express a sense of mystery regarding pearls, leading to a lack of confidence when buying.
To dispel the mystery, Raw Pearls together with Holts Academy of Jewellery, have put together a seminar which will provide an overview of pearls for those working within the jewellery industry.
The seminar will take place between 3pm and 5.30pm on 3rd April 2013. Anyone wishing to book a place should call the Student Services department at Holts Academy on 020 7405 0197. The cost to non-Holts Academy students is just £12.
Feedback from these has been excellent: “So many questions answered! I now truly feel confident to sell my product.”
Areas covered include:
· How to tell the difference between fake, cultured an d natural pearls
· The different types of cultured pearl
· Photo tour of a pearl farm
· A look at the factors that determine price
· Commentary on the market – what’s hot!
Raw Pearls blog story
Raw Pearls Limited